On April 7th, 2023, at Vietnam National University, Mr. Truong Ngoc Kiem - Director of CSK and Ms. Nguyen Dang Tuan Minh - Founder and CEO of KisStartup signed a memorandum of cooperation to develop the startup ecosystem within the university.
KisStartup and CSK will leverage their respective strengths to promote research and entrepreneurship activities aimed at innovation within the faculty and student community, with the following objectives:
- Develop potential startup projects and teams focused on innovation.
- Enhance long-term support for faculty members and commercialize scientific research projects.
- Foster collaboration between the university and businesses by providing opportunities for students and faculty members to interact with real-life business models.
Over the first six months of 2023, KisStartup and CSK will plan and implement several noteworthy programs and activities, including:
- Training and testing the Incubation program for ideas and research projects in the system of schools under the Vietnam National University.
- Solving business problems through innovative research projects at the Vietnam National University.
- Testing entrepreneurship training programs for students and faculty members on innovation and startup.
During the final six months of 2023, both parties will collaborate to discuss and draw lessons from their experiences, as well as summarize and replicate effective models to achieve their ultimate goal - promoting commercialization of research results from the university through incubation programs and enhancing the capacity of faculty members and students in innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Vietnam National University., with its various schools in multiple disciplines, is part of an ecosystem with strong connections to thousands of businesses. The Center for enabling startups and Knowledge Transfer within the university is dynamic in its activities to support entrepreneurship for students and faculty members. These two factors offer great promise for the partnership between KisStartup and CSK to foster innovation and entrepreneurship within the university.
Center for enabling startups and Knowledge Transfer was established on January 24, 2017 with the mission of supporting and organizing the transfer of knowledge, technology, scientific products and technologies from the National University of Hanoi (NUH) and research institutes, social training institutions; Receiving and transferring knowledge from external sources to NUH and society. The center also supports entrepreneurship activities, innovative and creative activities, scientific and technological incubation, and startup incubation throughout NUH and society.
KisStartup was founded in 2015 in Vietnam by Ms. Nguyen Dang Tuan Minh with the mission of accompanying the startup community in enhancing innovative capacity, supporting effective innovation for businesses, and bringing practical benefits to the community.